Welcome to the Crystal Lake Resort Bed and Breakfast!
Our Bed and Breakfast shares the grounds with the Perfect Drift Fly-fishing Club and River’s Run at Crystal Lake, a private, gated, coveted community.
In order to peacefully share this slice of Rocky Mountain Heaven, we ask that Bed and Breakfast guests obey the following rules.
- Absolutely no fishing anywhere on the property, unless prior arrangements have been made through our exclusive guide service. Only pre- arranged guided, barb less-fly. Catch and release allowed.
- Public fishing is available next door at the Jefferson County Pine Valley Open Space Park.
- The red canoe is available for all B&B guests. The two pontoon boats are property of the fishing club and reserved for its members use only.
- Do not cross the green bridge. This is the entrance to River’s Run at Crystal Lake, a private community.
- The building with the green metal roof, closest to our main entrance, is the fishing club’s clubhouse. This area is for fishing club members only.
- The long wood building with the green roof and white French doors, across the lake is our event pavilion and is exclusively available for pre- arranged special events.
- Only registered guests have access to resort facilities, as outlined above. Guests of guests are not allowed unless prior written arrangements are made, and applicable fees paid.
DAILY RATES: $80.00-$150.00 Rates are subject
to change and clients will be charged 50% upon making a reservation and 50% balance will be collected upon arrival. Reservations are based on double occupancy. There will be a $25.00 fee for extra people in the room. Cots are available.
MINIMUM STAY (SUMMER SEASON): 2 Nights on weekends and holidays. Single nights (Sunday - Thursday)
RESERVATIONS: We will hold your reservation with a Visa or Mastercard by phone.
CANCELLATIONS: There is a 7 day cancellation policy for one room and a 30 day cancellation policy for 2 or more rooms.
ARRIVALS: After 2pm or before 6pm. Special arrangements must be made for late arrivals.
CHECK OUT: No later than 11am. (Late checkout may be arranged
subject to room turnover for a prorated fee.)
CHILDREN: Are welcome.
PETS: Prior arrangements must be made and there is a $25.00 fee per pet. Horses can be boarded at $25.00 each. We provide the water, you provide the food and must sign a lien waiver sheet to ride on our property to the open space trails.
SMOKING: Not inside any of the buildings.
LOST KEYS: A Fee of $20 will be charged to your account for
each key/key chain lost.
DAMAGES: Any damages to the room(s) or facilities will be
charged to your account.
VEHICLES: No type of vehicle can be driven around the property. All cars are to be parked in Bed & Breakfast area.
Please enjoy your stay, and don’t hesitate to ask us any questions, especially about the rich history of railroad, ice production and timber this area.