Thank you for your interest in the Crystal Lake Resort and Trout River Catering for your special event.
Please find some sample menus and other resort information for your review. While we offer a variety of set menus, our chefs can customize your menu to suit most tastes. These sample menus are intended to give a general idea of the variety of options and price. Prices are subject to change due to season, availability of product, market costs and are not locked in until the event contract is signed. A personal consultation with our Event Coordinator will assure that your special event is ideally suited to your desires.
Trout River Catering is the exclusive resort caterer. No food other than a wedding cake may be brought on site. Crystal Lake must provide and serve all alcohol. Our liquor license prohibits bringing any alcoholic beverages onto or off the resort property. All Colorado laws governing the sale of alcohol are strictly enforced. Health Department regulations prevent the removal of certain food items from the premises.
Facility fees for the various resort venues are as follows: (Does not include food or beverage service)
LODGE: Capacity 30, $650.00 per 3 hours ($500.00 if all B & B rooms booked)
PAVILION: Capacity 150-200. (Receptions are Buffet Style only).
We offer 5-hour time slots and the cost for all slots is $3,000.00 for 100-200 people and $2500.00 for less.
Rehearsal Dinners: Pavilion area for 3 hour time slots limited to 50 people, $850.00 which includes staff.
11 am- 4 pm 5 pm-10 pm 6 pm-11 pm
WEDDING CEREMONY FEE: Included in venue fee. Aisle runner and Arch, unity table etc. are available for a fee.
The facility fees listed above include service staff as well as tables and chairs, all necessary china and glassware, silverware and white linens. Any additional items such as dance floors, tents, bands, DJs, flowers, decorations, special colored linens, or any extra rental equipment , etc. can be arranged through rental companies recommended by the resort.
A deposit of $1000.00 is due upon booking your date. This $1000.00 deposit will function as a damage deposit, and will be returned after the event, provided there are no damages. Upon signing your event contract, and selecting your food and beverage items, a check for 50% of the total cost is due. Ninety days prior to the event an additional 25% of the contract cost is due and at that time the 75% deposit becomes non-refundable. The remaining 25% is due 10 days prior to the event. Any final adjustments to the bill, including the security deposit credit, will be made within 10 days of the event's conclusion. A 20% gratuity charge will be added to the total Food and Beverage charges, as well as 4.8% sales tax.
A 2 night minimum stay is required for Friday and Saturdays. Please see resort brochure for B&B prices and policies. We also provide a bridal changing room. We look forward to answering any and all of your questions and making your special event a happy, memorable event.
CRYSTAL LAKE RESORT Mailing Address: 29200 Crystal lake Rd. Pine, Co. 80470
Note:Because of our Colorado State Liquor License laws, guests and visitors are prohibited from bringing alcohol onto the licensed premises. Violators will be dismissed. Thanks for your compliance.